Friday, September 26, 2014

Hello Sunshine

Hi there blog friends ~
Today I'm sharing a card I created for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the theme is 'Anything Goes'! This week, SSS would like us to use our Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils and that's what I've done. Here is my card:




I used JJ Bolton/Laura Bassen's technique for die cut stamping (not sure what it's really called), stamped my daisies with the rock n' roll technique, and paired it with Sunshine Flowers Digital Cutting Files with my Silhouette. I added quite a bit of sparkle with my Wink of Stella clear glitter marker, but it's hard to see on screen. Lastly, I added a few of my DIY enamel dots and mounted the white panel on yellow cardstock.

So, that's it for me today...I hope everyone is getting ready to have a really fun weekend!

Barb 




16 comments:

Barb said...

Your "die-cut stamping" looks amazing, Barb! Gorgeous yellow flowers too!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous, Barb. I've never done the rock n roll technique. Not even sure what it is. Must go and look for it. LOVE your hello sunshine and those DIY enamel dots are amazing!!!! xx

Karen L K said...

That sure is a great looking card!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!

Kelly Latevola said...

Love your beautiful flowers and the die cut sentiment looks amazing!!

Joyce said...

Fabulous card. I just love those big flowers--and the way you did the ink.

Deepti said...

Love these flowers and how the die cut sentiment emerges out of it !!i have to try this rock n roll technique :)

Dawn T said...

The two tones on yiur flowers is stunning Barb,. A lovely card.

Judy Tuck said...

Beautiful card Barb! I love how you paired your stamping and die cutting!

Anita in France said...

So lovely, Barb ... those gorgeous yellow blooms are so sunny and cheery ... and so fantastic over the die cut sentiment! They'd be perfect for Fusion! Anita :)

Betty said...

what a fun card Barb - love the combo of the yellow flowers and the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Incredible die cutting!!! Really caught my eye!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Barb. Love the depth of your flowers, this is a technique I really must try!

Loll said...

So pretty Barb. Two fabulous techniques and one fabulous card :) Sorry haven't been around lately ... fallen way behind in my visits ... but hoping to catch up today. Loll xx

cm said...

Those colourful flowers set against the white background...STUNNING! Fabulous technique; gorgeous card!
~c

cheiron said...

You did this technique perfectly Barb! Love the colors too. Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)