Wednesday, March 18, 2015

a2z Scrapbooking - Sneak Peek!





Hi everyone,
It's my turn to post on the a2z Scrapbooking Blog, and I have a sneak peek of my card:




How 'cute' is this critter? The theme for this month's challenge at a2z is 'Color It In', so I opened my brand new Hero Arts stamp set called Baby Animals and colored him in with my Copic markers...easy peasy, and so sweet! 


To view my card, please go to the a2z Scrapbooking Blog. Also, we would love for you to play along in  This Month's Challenge ~  You may enter up to five times to be eligible to win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store with each entry.



Heads Up: Many of the new products from the 2015 Hero Arts release is now in stock at the a2z Scrapbooking Store so you can pick up some of the great new stamps, dies and stencils. As always, you are welcome to use my Discount Code: Barb15 for 15% off your order of $25.00 plus shipping!

Comments have been disabled for this post. Thanks so much for stopping by,