Friday, August 28, 2015

Stamplorations Inspiration Project Post #31

Hello there ~
A quick post to share a card I created for Stamplorations Inspiration Project Post, where we are being asked to CASE one of the cards created by the Inspiration Team. I chose to CASE Deepti's card, using the same set that she designed called Lotus Love
Here is my card:




Deepti used no-line water coloring on her card, but after several failed attempts, I decided to go with clear embossing powder and my Brushos. I die cut the panel with Mama Elephant Femme Frames and mounted it with foam tape onto a PTI Soft Stone card base. I stamped a small sentiment also from Deepti's set, and that was it!

Thanks so much for stopping by...and for all of your lovely comments! I appreciate them very much!






13 comments:

Betty said...

lovely card Barb - i'm really really no good at the no line watercoloring and usually end up doing the embossing too.

Judy Tuck said...

Your flowers are so beautiful Barb! Lovely and soft!

Cindy C. said...

Barb it's really pretty! I like the embossed outline!

Barb said...

Well, it sure is good to know someone else struggles with no-line coloring! But I adore how your flowers turned out, Barb! Pink and green - my fave color combo - so pretty! Hope you're doing well! Hugs! ♥

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful Barb, I think the embossed flowers look brilliant!

Julie B said...

Love this Barb, Dee's stamps are so pretty and easy to work with.
Tip for no lines is to paint alternate petals then go back when they are dry! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Phenomenal, Barb ... Deepti no doubt loved that your CASE'd her card ... sweet as can be!
=]

Loll said...

So pretty Barb! Love it done with the clear embossing. Your watercolouring is so soft and delicate. The scalloped edging is just perfect. xx

Anita in France said...

Wow, Barb, this is spectacular ... those lotus blooms are just beautiful ... stunning watercolouring! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

It is beautiful Barb. Love those rich pinks.

Deepti said...

Wow!! I am delighted and honored to see this :) such a pretty coloring, you made the lotus look so much more beautiful :) Keep trying on noline watercoloring... I am sure you will succeed in that :)

maria f. said...

Wow, Barb. Brushos = messy in my world. Do you brush them on? Or use them from a palette mixed with water? Whatever... gorgeous. I love the scalloped edge to pretty things up. Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations.

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous coloring, Barb!!!