Monday, June 26, 2017

CASology Challenge #243 - House

Hi there blog friends! I hope you have all had a fun weekend :)
I'm sliding in at the last minute to play along with CASology for the cue card 'House'. 


Since I couldn't decide between 2 cards, I'm submitting both...First up ~


For my first card, I used PTI Polka Dot Parade #10 and the Linen/Canvas Impression Plate. I also used MFT stitched scalloped circle frames and cloud stencil. Some Glossy Accents on the windows, and this card was completed.

For my 2nd card, I wanted to use these cute little MFT birdhouses ~


I stenciled clouds again for the background, inked grout gray cardstock with cement gray for the wood plank background, and the textured side of Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock for the posts. The sentiment is from PTI Polka Dot Parade #10.

I would also like to enter my 2nd card for this week's Muse Challenge. Kim Heggins is our Muse and she has created this really cute card for us:



And, that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by...Have a great week!









20 comments:

Joyce said...

These are both fantastic, and I'm so glad you were able to make the deadline for both. Your birdhouses, with the softly sponged background and sweet little birds has stolen my heart. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Cindy C. said...

Both cards super cute!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your houses are lovely Barb, I especially like the Glossy Accents on the window of the first card and those birdhouses are so sweet for Muse. Hope you are doing well, I haven't been out and about in blogland much lately. :(

Betty said...

two darling cards, Barb - my vote goes to the little birdhouses - so cute!

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet cards Barb, loving those neutral tones and with the perfect sentiments too!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the impression plate, and all the gray you've used today! Your house is the sweetest little home, Barb. But you're bird houses are my most favorite today - you know I love my blue birds!!!
=]

Judy1223 said...

Barb, so glad you made it in time! Both cards are wonderful...I am particularly in love with the birdhouses and the subtle blues of your seond card! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hello Barb!!! I love your card. House is where the love is for sure!! The colors are nice and soft. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

Dawn T said...

very sweet card.

Lucille K said...

Barb, both of your home cards are so sweet and simple, just love them :)

Cat Craig said...

Darling cards Barb, those bird houses are too cute for words. And I think that house scene in the arch is so sweet.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh...love both of your cards, both are simply adorable! Love those sweet bird houses. Thank you so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Nora Noll said...

Both of these cards are adorable. I think I like the bird houses the best, though. So sweet!! You totally ROCKED this!!

Loll said...

Both are so adorable, Barb!! I wouldn't be able to choose between the two either. Great interpretation of the challenge word with the bird houses! xx

Anita in France said...

These are both so sweet, Barb ... the soft cloudy background is perfect for that cute polka dot house and those adorable little bird homes! Hugs, Anita :)

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous cards Barb, especially the too cute bird houses

Karren said...

These are both adorable, Barb! Beautiful soft colors and such cute house dies.

Ardyth said...

Barb these cards are adorable! I just love the little bird houses - perfect take on this week's Muse! Thanks so much for joining us!

Aileen said...

I love both cards, particularly how you did the little bird houses. I cant say how long I have had those same dies in my NBUS pile and now looking at this card I feel a total inspiration. So cool. both perfect

Kay Miller said...

Oh both of your housey cards are adorable Barb! I love the colors that you used too! Really fun ways to use your house stamps and dies! Love them!!