Saturday, July 22, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #116



Hi there blog friends ~ It's time for another fun challenge at Addicted to CAS and this time our Code Word is 'Wheels'
Our lovely teamie Kel is our Hostess, and the fabulous Aileen Ryan is our Guest Designer ~
Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor and Kylie is offering the winner a Gift Card for $15.00!




Don't ya just love Mama Elephant critters? I think they're so cute! These 2 are from an older set called 'Tandem Ride' and when I saw the code word I was so happy that I had this set in my stash :)
I stamped and die cut the images, colored them with Copic markers, and added the sentiment from Reverse Confetti.

We would love to have you join us for this challenge. There's lots of wonderful inspiration from my teamies, so if you have the time, drop by the ATCAS Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for your sweet comments! I really appreciate it!









14 comments:

Dawn T said...

way too cute Barb. Great card

Aileen said...

They are so cute as is this bike. Love your card.

Susan said...

Such a sweet card. So cute!

TaeEun said...

This is so cute, Barb!!! Love that the tandem bike is slightly off the edge!!! And the soft blending on the background is a dream!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Barb this not only makes me smile big time, it brings back a wonderful childhood memory, too! My friend and I used 'rent' a tandem from a local bike shop and ride for hours, which we could afford at 50 cents per HOUR!!!
Just wonderfully colored, and YES those Mama E. critters are totally the cutest! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Beyond cute, Barb ... these sweet, tandem riding, beautifully coloured critters are just adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

The way you've got the tandem off the card adds so much movement to it! Such a wonderful and adorable card!

Kay Miller said...

OH I do love Mama Elephant critters, and this card is totally adorable!!! What a fun little scene with the bicycle!! Too cute!

lostinpaper said...

Super duper cute Barb!

Bobby said...

It looks like our minds were on the same track, Barb. This is definitely a cute card.

Cat Craig said...

Adorbs, and those critters are just perfect perched on the tandem.

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. I just want to jump on that bike and join in on the fun.

Ellenor said...

Such a sweet card! And your colouring is just perfect :)

Jaydee said...

Barb, this is a super cute card and you colored it beautifully. I love how you grounded the wheels of the bike and the sentiment is just perfect with those smiling faces
hugs
jaydee