Saturday, November 25, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #125 - Sweets!

Hi there, blog friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and our Hostess, Ceal has chosen the new code word:


Here is my take on this code word:


For my 'sweets', I used Altenew Way Too Sweet images and partial sentiment and colored everything with Copic markers. I added Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the center ice cream pop and glossy accents on the cone. I also used a silver glitter pen on the sprinkles, and glitter cardstock for the die cut sentiment.

FYI: This challenge marks our 5th anniversary as a challenge blog, and I couldn't be more proud of Kylie and my amazingly talented teammates for making ATCAS a success! To celebrate the occasion, we have 2 Sponsors who are offering prizes to the winners ~ Happy Little Stampers and Create a Smile Stamps
We hope you'll stop by the ATCAS Blog for some inspiration and that you'll join us for our celebration!  


Have a great weekend ~ Thanks so much for stopping by,








18 comments:

cm said...

Luscious, delicious and just downright yummy, this trio of sweet treats! You've sparked a craving *grin*! Love the sparkle and shimmer!
Hugs~c

Nora Noll said...

Craving summer already, huh? Just kidding!! LOVE your sweets-they look good enough to eat!! I also like that you used some sparkle on the "sweet" sentiment. Looks fabulous!!

Jaydee said...

Barb, did you have to remind me that summer weather is nearly 8 months away :-) I love your trio of yummy looking ice creams and the fabulous color scheme. The shimmer sweet is just perfect and the thin black frame really grounds your image. Love it!
hugs
jaydee

Monika Reeck said...

Hmm so yummy ice cream
I want one please
yes this remind me of Summer time and my little boy Adrian he can buy 3 times ice cream when we were in Holland for holiday hehe
Cute and so yummy card Barb
how are you...wish you are healthy and one day I can be on the same team again with you sweety
hugs
Monika

Lindsey said...

Wonderful image for the sweets theme. I love the Wink of Stella and glossy finishes too x

Karren said...

So fun! Love your colors and your coloring. Very cool card (pun intended!)

Dawn T said...

very cute card Barb.

Bobby said...

Your sweets are wonderful with their gloss and sparkle, Barb. No ice cream for me but I'll take the fruit pop in the middle.

lostinpaper said...

It's 6am and I know I could definitely eat ice cream right now.... love it Barb!

Susan said...

Nothing sweeter than ice cream...even in the winter. Love it!

Anita in France said...

Scrumptious, Barb ... and soooo tempting ... I can eat ice cream any day, any time! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen Mitchell said...

This is perfectly sweet! I love the way you've colored those popsicles and the ice cream cone. They really look good enough to eat!

TK said...

LOVE that you stamped the sentiment in that glittery goodness -- reminds me of sweet cotton candy!

Loll said...

Adorable card Barb. Love the yummy looking treats. And your glitter "sweet" adds lots of sparkle. So pretty!! xx

Cat Craig said...

Darling card Barb. Love the sliver accents.

Ellenor said...

This card looks really yummy :)

Doni High said...

Love your trio of treats! They look good enough to eat!

Ina G said...

Now this is my kind of card with close to 40c here this week end. Beautifully coloured with the added sprinkles, gloss and shimmer. Your big blingy Sweet is just perfect. Another beauti Barb.