Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello, Lovely


Hi everyone ~
I've been trying to play in more challenges again, so when I saw Donna Mikasa's inspiration tags for this week's challenge at Tag You're It  I had to take out one of my favorite stitched tags and play. Here is my tag:



I started by die cutting the tag with Kraft cardstock, then die cut some of my 'new to me' leaf dies and ink them in different Hero Arts Shadow inks. I added the sentiment die cut word and stamp from the PTI Wet Paint set, and a gold foil heart from Mama Elephant's Confetti dies.

So, that's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by ~

Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Wet Paint
Ink: Hero Arts - Butter Bar, Pale Tomato, Green Hills, Pool; Versamark
Cardstock: Neenah - Dessert Storm; Papertrey Ink - Stamper's Select
Dies: Lil' Inkers - Anytime Tags; Lawn Fawn - Stitched Leaves
Twine: Silver Sparkle Lawn Trimmings

17 comments:

Betty said...

how pretty to use fall leaves for this challenge - very lovely (no pun intended).

Cathy said...

Gorgeous tag, love the stitching details too, Cathy x

Deepti said...

Love your super stunning tag ! Great pick on the colors :)

Greta said...

Super tag, Barb--LOVE those leaves!

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb the leaves are just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

Barb said...

What a pretty take on Donna's tag, Barb! Love the colorful leaves!

Cat Craig said...

I love that you made this a fall card. Those leaves are gorgeous.

Rosemary said...

sweet interpretation of donna's tag, barb!

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh I love this adorable little fall tag! So fun that you used the colorful leaves! I love it! I am so ready for fall, and I can feel it looking at your tag!! ((Hugs))

Unknown said...

What an awesome tag! I love that you used blue leaves, so fun and whimsical :)

Have a fabulous and crafty day!
Amber
Staying Crafty
Stampin On Stuff

cm said...

Barb, this is such a wonderfully, fun, inspired tag with the colourful stitched leaves 'scattered' along the bottom! Unique, fresh and just downright fabulous!! Thank you sooooo much for your visits to my blog; your warm comments are so heart-warming and confidence-boosting! You're a gem!!
Hugs~c

Loll said...

Love this sweet fall tag Barb!! Loll xx

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Barb. Love the tag shape.

Sarah G said...

Love the brightly coloured leaves on your tag, Barb - great take on the inspiration!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it! Fabulous take on Donna's tags!

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful, Barb!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so charming, Barb! I love the colorful leaves against kraft!
Thanks so much for joining Tag You're It! Hope to see you again!