Saturday, March 28, 2015

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #60




 Hi everyone,
Well, it's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS, and our code word is 'Cute'! Our sponsor is Create a Smile Stamps, and our Hostess with the Mostest is Loll! We also have an amazing Guest Designer, Birgit, who has designed a really adorable card for this challenge! The winner of this challenge will receive 12.50 euro (1 Stamp Set)! 
Here is my card:




The second I saw this Wplus9 stamp set, I had to buy it! The little girl image is so sweet and the kitties (there are three) just knock my socks off! So, I colored both images with my Copic markers (not happy with her hair, but I've been practicing), then embossed the panel and placed it on a black base. The sentiment is from SSS Fun images set.

Well, I hope the DT cards in the gallery inspires you to join us for this weeks' challenge!

Since I used my Copic markers, I would like to submit this card to Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by...your visits and comments always make me smile ~ 











23 comments:

Dawn T said...

So sweet Barb Great CAS card.

lostinpaper said...

Just loving that polka dress and those retro colours Barb!

Harriet Skelly said...

I absolutely love this image and I love how you grounded the girl and kitty - definitely tops of the cute factor!

Rosemary said...

so very sweet... the image is adorable!

Sarah G said...

Beautiful colouring and a sweet image - just love it, Barb! Your card is purr-fect for this challenge :)

Loll said...

So sweet Barb!! Love these adorable images and your colouring is awesome ... especially her hair!! ... you are too hard on yourself. I love those curls! xx

Bonnie said...

What a sweet image, Barb, and you've done an awesome job of coloring!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my this just oozes cuteness. Love.

Shona Chambers said...

I'm sitting here in my pyjama's (its Sunday morning) checking thru my emails (I get most blog posts by email) and came across the latest Addicted to CAS post about 'Cute'. As soon as saw your card I had to race over here and let you know how absolutely gorgeous it is and the colouring is so perfect!! It really is the perfect 'cute' creation!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Barb! Love you card!

Anita in France said...

Perfectly cute, Barb ... and such wonderful colouring ...so sweet! Anita :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

She so looks like Jane from Dick and Jane books! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Karen M said...

Your card is adorable barb and I love your colouring! Hugs xx

Julia Aston said...

Lovely coloring on your sweet vintage image!

cm said...

Immensely cute, Barb! The little girl is sweetness, plus and that kitten...oh my! Adorable! Fabulous card in every way, my friend!
Hugs~c

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh my goodness Barb her dress is so perfect I thought you paper pieced it!! Completely adorable card my friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bar your Copic colouring is just fabulous! So cute!

Joyce said...

How did I miss this cutie? Love it, and she is perfectly colored.

Kanan Pandya said...

What a cute card, Barb. Love those cute images, sweet!! :-)

Kathy said...

Wow what an awesome card :)

Marika said...

This is so CUTE! I just ordered this stamp set and I can't wait it to get here...

Jaydee said...

I love the vintage feel of your image and it is so beautifully colored. Love it
hugs
jaydee