Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #156 - Anything Goes





Hello blog friends! It's time for your favorite challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More ~ Anything Goes! Sami Stamp Shop is our sponsor, and they are offering the winner a gift card for $12.00 in their store!

In between a few projects on the home front, I've been practicing my water coloring skills and playing with some new stamp sets, so I have 2 cards and a tag to share with you today:




For my first card, I used gradient water coloring for the flowers and leaves, which is a technique I learned from Deepti in her Craftsy class. I die cut the sentiment in gold foil and gold embossing and added some splatters for fun! If you're looking to learn or expand your water coloring skills, click on the link, because this is really an amazing class!

_________________________________________
 


  
I created this tag last week for the Tag You're It Challenge, but I missed the deadline...I water colored the tag, butterfly and flower with Brusho's, embossed the trail and added a few enamel dots for fun. 


________________________________________


 A few weeks ago, I won the Time Out Challenge, and received this beautiful stamp set which is from Deepti's newest release called "Frames and Flowers". A big thank you again for your generosity, Deepti! 
So for my last card, I stamped the frame and sentiment, masked the frame, and created my own background with some of the small images in the set.
I would like to submit this card to Happy Little Stampers August CAS Challenge for the theme 'Masking' ~

 
So, if that's not enough inspiration, we would love for you to stop by the Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge Blog, check out all the beautiful cards by my teammates, and join us in the challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by ~ Have a wonderful week ~ 












28 comments:

Barb said...

Such gorgeous creativity Barb! I especially love your first card with those beautifully colored flowers! Sending hugs to you! ♥

Betty said...

your watercolored flowers on your first card are gorgeous - you are a good student:-) and the tag and your second card are wonderful too - thanks for the tip about the watercolor class.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Looks like your watercoloring skills are already pretty good, Barb! Wonderful card - as always!

Joyce said...

A trio of lovelies, Barb. All so wonderful--I think that first one is my favorite. I love the flower and how you water colored it.

sandie said...

Gorgeous cards Barb and I really love the first card, so very pretty. I am doing Deepti's course but not doing as well as you! And I am so pleased you are using your TO prize x

*Vicki* said...

Wow Barb, such a stunning selection of designs here!! I am really loving your watercoloring too!! These are ALL really stunning and thanks for sharing your talent!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

All darling, Barb... I especially love the detail of that little flutter-by trail!! so cute!
=] Michele

cm said...

A trio of gorgeous, Barb! The water-coloured flowers on the first are stunning, especially paired with the gold sentiment. Your butterfly tag - swooning! Your showcase of your new set from Deepti: soooo pretty! Day brightened in seeing these gems, my friend!
Hugs~c

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful cards and tag Barb, each one is lovely and the colors are beautiful.

Tanja said...

love your watercoloring and the shiny sentiment looks fantastic

Kay Miller said...

These are all just gorgeous Barb! Your watercoloring skills are amazing! I really love the first card with the white embossing! So very beautiful!! The little tag is darling too! Lovely work my friend! (Hugs))

Loll said...

Three fantastic cards Barb. LOVE your watercoloured flowers ... amazing. The double tag with the brushos is so pretty. And your mix of colourful flowers and leaves on your third card --- adorable! xx

Deepti said...

Well! I am speechless :) your watercoloring makes me so proud ! You did an amazing job, the shading the details are superb! Love the tag and the floral BG card too. Thank you so much for all your appreciation. I am so honored :)

Wei Wei said...

Gorgeous cards! Love those watercoloring flowers!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So pretty Barb! Great colouring! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

Julie B said...

Three fab projects Barb. The w/c sprig is gorgeous. :)

Rosemary said...

fun set of cards, barb!!

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous duo of floral cards, Barb ... your watercolouring on the first is stunning ... and that stamped background is just so pretty! Cute tag ... so delicate and sweet! Anita :)

Bonnie said...

Wow, three beauties, Barb! Love that gradient watercoloring on the first and the layered tag! And the masked frame with the tiny flowers is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!

Laura Norris said...

WOW Barb - great cards!! You must have done great in the watercolor class, because that first card is amazing!

Darnell said...

You have given us inspiration and then some with all these magnificent creations, Barb! Wow, wow, and more wow!! Well done on designing your own DSP using your win from Deepti! Congratulations on that!! And your card and tag are fabulous with those warm watercolors! You are rocking watercoloring! I'm so sorry you missed the TYI challenge - that tag is a winning one to me!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Neets B said...

Gorgeous creations, Barb. I love your colouring on your first card, that CBS flower is just beautiful. And I love the effect you achieved with Brushos for your tag too x

Dana said...

Gorgeous!! The flowers are so beautiful!!

Shona Chambers said...

Haven't you been busy!! These are all so wonderful. Just love your ATSM card, those flowers are stunning and the water colouring is exceptional. Sounds like you really enjoyed Deepti's class too!! She certainly has done well with her stamp designs. Just love the set you used on your last card, the flowers are so dainty. I think she will do very well with all her sets. I wouldn't even know where to start to design my own???!!

Toni said...

I love all of these--fabulous makes! I'm so glad you shared with us!

Toni
HLS CAS DT

Linda said...

Gorgeous cards .... such pretty colours! Love the background you've created on the masked frame. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers ........ Linda xx

Lilian said...

Beautiful card for ATSM! And all the other projects!
Lilian ATSM teamie
The Leaf Studio

Greta said...

Wonderful cards, Barb! I love how you used your newly won stamps!