Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Addicted to Stamps & More - Challenge #190





Hi there ~
It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More, and we have a beautiful inspiration photo! Our Sponsor is Happy Little Stampers, and Kylie (owner) is offering a $15.00 gift card to the store! Here is my card:


I just bought the dies to this set, and couldn't wait to have a play! I used the color combo from the inspiration photo, and added a few tiny butterflies. Lastly, I embossed the die cut sentiment with Liquid Platinum and placed white pearl gems on the flowers...and that was it! By the way, the pink cardstock and ink is one of the new PTI colors - Lovely Lady, and the leaves were inked with Mint Julep.

I hope you'll have some time to visit the Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge Blog, and play along with us ~ Thanks so much for stopping by, 









18 comments:

lostinpaper said...

This is Oh so Sweet Barb, such a perfectly balanced and beautiful design!

Betty said...

love your card Barb - those PTI colors are so pretty and love the stamp and die too - might have to break down and buy them one of these days!

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful design Barb!!

Rosemary said...

really lovely card, barb!

TaeEun said...

Beautiful CAS card, Barb! I like the colors. The lovely lady is an elegant pink :)!

TK said...

Such a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! I love your delicate colours and the design!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous colors, perfect stamping, and I LOve that new pink! By the way - I got your precious envelope of die-cuts yesterday!!! Can't wait to play! xx
=]

Monika Reeck said...

I read Michelle get perciouos envelope I want to Exchange card with you too Barb do you like the idea
just mail me at monik1973 at yahoo dot com
I loveee your pink flower and combo with purple is perfect and that thanks is so adorable stand there
lovely use the photo inspiration
see you around Barb
hugs
Monika

Cat Craig said...

lovely card Barb, the colors are dreamy!

conil said...

Now, see, this is what a elegant card is supposed to look like. Just beautiful and meticulous detail. Love it to pieces!
Thank you so much for all your kind and encouraging comments on my blog. Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

Kay Miller said...

This is gorgeous Barb! I love the colors you've used here and that's such a pretty sentiment and flowers! Beautiful work my friend! :)

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Barb!

Dawn T said...

very pretty Barb.

Lilian said...

Lovely card, Barb!
Lilian ATSM teamie
The Leaf Studio

Creative world said...

Gorgeous CAS card,as always...I love the die cut sentiment it's stunning and you embossed it perfectly...beautiful design...Ċ½eljka

Tracey McNeely said...

Your card is so pretty Barb, the sentiments in that set are so elegant!

Peanut said...

This is so pretty, Barb. You never fail to amaze me with your elegant CAS design. When I grow up I want to be like you! :)
x Asha