Saturday, March 4, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #106


Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS 
As you can see, our Code Word is 'Doodle'
Our Sponsor is Create a Smile Stamps
Our Hostess is Bhavana
And, our Guest Designer for this challenge is super sweet and incredibly talented Karren J!

Here is my take on the Code Word:


I love all the swirly 'doodling' on this MFT background stamp! I used the emboss resist technique with Peacock Feathers and white EP, then finished the card with an ombre die cut sentiment and scalloped border (also MFT). Lastly, I added a few Nuvo Glitter Drops, and that was it...done and dusted :)

I hope you'll take the time to stop over at the ATCAS Challenge Blog to see what the fun cards my teamies have created, and while you're there, please join us! Thanks so much for stopping by ~









17 comments:

Aileen said...

I love this card, the stamp the white embossing and the beautiful colour you have used. The word says it all Fantastic. Such a beautiful design.. I just got this stamp, wish I didnt need to go away. I have been longing for this stamp for so long. I want to play

lostinpaper said...

My fave card colour and yet another fun and wonderful design too Barb, love love it!

Betty said...

such a pretty card, Barb - love the ombre colors

Kay Miller said...

Well that card is indeed fabulous my friend! Love the monotone colors and that glorious background stamp! So very pretty!!

Doni High said...

Yep, this card is Fabulous! I've loved it since I first saw it on the Adm.blog!

Susan said...

Delicate and beautiful...just love this!

Unknown said...

BEAUUUUUTIFUL BARB!!!!!

Petra Swart said...

Your cards says 'fabulous' and I say your card is FABULOUS, Barb!!!! WOW, love that MFT bg stamp - great choice for the doodle theme!!!! Love the scalloped and stitched curve and the colour is simply wonderful!!!!! This is soooooooo beautiful!!!!
Have a great Sunday!!!
Hugz

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft ombre blue and the nuvo drops--yummy and so CASEable!

Karren said...

Oh wow, Barb! This card is gorgeous! Your ink-blending is fabulous and I just love this layout! Thanks so much for having me as GD.

Jaydee said...

Barb this is stunning. I LOVE the embossed and blended background and the scalloped stitched border. GORGEOUS, my friend.
hugs
jaydee

Anita in France said...

Oh my, what a beautiful card, Barb ... the ombré teal on the sentiment and over the white embossing is just perfect ... what a stunner! Hugs, Anita :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I love this emboss resist technique and on your card it looks so beautiful. Definitely fabulous.
xxx

Bobby said...

Peacock Feathers is such a beautiful color to use with the emboss resist, Barb. This is gorgeous.

Bhavana said...

Really fabulous card Barb. Loved the ombre look beautiful :)

Ellenor said...

Wow! Your card is just: WOW! I love it :)

Ellenor

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous color, love the embossing and the ombre.