Saturday, June 24, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #114



Hi everyone, it's time for the next challenge at Addicted to CAS  ~ Carolyn is our Hostess, and she has chosen our code word ~ 'White on White'! Our Guest Designer is Lynn Mangan and Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor.
I used the PTI Sunflower Cover Plate for my take on the code word:



A close-up of the details:


I added a few small Rainstones around the center of the flower. I also tried to create a white sentiment on vellum, but it wasn't reading well, so I switched to glitter cardstock and silver EP.

Feel free to stop over at the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog and join us! My teammates have created some really beautiful cards, so I know you'll find tons of inspiration ~

Thanks so much for stopping by,









16 comments:

Anita in France said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous, Barb ... elegant, understated and so stylish ... love the rainstones glinting in the light! Hugs, Anita :)

lostinpaper said...

The white on white looks so elegant Barb, how wonderful!

Betty said...

beautiful card, Barb - i love white on white and the pop of silver is perfect accent - will have to see if i can get a card done for this challenge

Susan said...

Barb, this is so beautiful...love the sparkle you added. Very elegant!

Nora Noll said...

This is stunning!! I adore the sunflower in the white and the sparkle hugs. You totally ROCKED this challenge!!

jintyoo7 said...

Stunning cards Barb!! And, the silver "Hugs" is perfect :-)

Doni High said...

Barb, you really rocked this code word! Love the glitter "HUGS"

Unknown said...

I Love Love Love this. It reminds me of a beautiful wedding dress up close. A super take on the code word Barb. x Carolyn

I Card Everyone said...

It's me who is sending YOU hugs, and wishes for a fabulous birthday, Barb ... this card is stunning, and I ADORE that coverplate sunflower!!!
=] xx

Dawn T said...

Stunning Barb. This is one I really want to enter as I have a card in mind

Being Mrs Miles said...

Gorgeous, Barb

I can see the small details in your pic and the rainstones are the finishing touch. So much texture and depth yet all in dreamy white layers. Like a vanilla cake but in paper! LOL.

TaeEun said...

The detailed cover plate shows the elegance even in white on white! And I think the rhinestones were the perfect finishing touch! Love the glittery sentiment too :)!

Bobby said...

That sunflower is stunning, Barb, and the glitter sentiment fits with it beautifully.

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous stuff here Barb, that sunflower looks amazing.

Karren said...

This is so beautiful, Barb! White-on-white is such a hard look to pull off and you've done it perfectly.

Ellenor said...

WoW! Your card is amazing! I love it so much :)