Saturday, December 9, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge - Code Word: Sparkle

Hi there, blog friends! It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS and the code word is 'Sparkle'


This time of year it's not hard to put a little 'sparkle' on a Christmas card:


Here's a better shot at the sparkle in the background:


I dotted the sky with my glue pen and added ultra-fine glitter.

Don't ya just love an interactive card?


My granddaughter will love this card. I created it by using the new MFT Ski-sons Greetings stamps and dies. The trees are from Oh Christmas Trees and I used Copic markers for the bear and that cute little hat that's flying through the air!
We hope you'll stop by the ATCAS Blog for some inspiration and that you'll join us for the challenge ~

Thanks so much for stopping by,








16 comments:

Anita in France said...

Oh what a cutie, Barb ... a delicious little shimmery scene ... I LOVE how you have this little guy's hat flying off as he's ski-ing down the piste ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

lostinpaper said...

I agree, sparkle + christmas is a perfect combination, and your card is so very sweet Barb, your blending and colouring are brilliant!

Betty said...

so many cute details on your card, Barb - the hat flying off is the best!

Bobby said...

This is such a fun card, Barb. The coloring is beautiful and the hat flying off was a great touch.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Wonderful sparkly snow scene - and a slider too!

Doni High said...


That bear is SO cute! Love the sparkle in the sky (even if it is a bear to photograph (pun intended)

TK said...

Wonderful! I love your slider! Maybe I'll get brave and make one....

I Card Everyone said...

Look at that impeccable, perfect blending! and SNOW!! It's sparkly, and spectacular, Barb! Leaving his hat behind is the cahUTEST idea ever.
A wonderful card, my friend - and it's prompted a memory of the ONLY time I ever downhill skied... I'll hold it for our next chat xo
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!! Your blending is fantastic and I love that this is an interactive card. So, so FUN!!

Karren said...

Oh this is just so cute, Barb! Your grand-daughter is sure to adore this. Your sparkly background is perfect with your ski-ing bear.

cm said...

Yes, guaranteed your grand-daughter will love this card; it's absolutely marvelous! And for the record, I LOVE it, too! It just doesn't get any cuter than a skiing bear, whooshing through the fantastically sparkly powdery snow, so fast that his toque has blown off! Genius...and cuteness galore! Interactive for me has been shakers only; may need to branch beyond that in the New Year...
Hugs~c

Susan said...

Such a fun card! Love it!

Cat Craig said...

So cute and inventive Barb. Love this .

Ellenor said...

Such a funny and sweet card! :)

Loll said...

Totally adorable Barb!! Your granddaughter is going to love this card!! xx

Ina G said...

I love love love slider cards and this is so cool Barb. We are in the middle of a heat waive here so this was certainly refreshing. Laughed when I saw the placement of his hat - certainly a breezy day lol.