Thursday, March 22, 2018

Muse Card Challenge #258


Hello again! Check out those adorable Pandas!!! When I saw Kim Heggin's card for this weeks' Muse Challenge, I had to play along :)


I played around with a few balloons and critters and couldn't seem to come up with anything as cute as Kim's design, so I decided to keep it simple and use my heart balloons. I used Kim's:
- Monochromatic color palette
- Birthday theme
- Balloons 

And, that was it for my playtime in the craft room...I hope everyone is having a great week ~
Thanks so much for stopping by,







Supplies
Stamps: MFT - More Essential Sentiments
Dies: MFT - Blueprints 15, Heart Balloons; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Vase
Ink: PTI - Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady; MFT - Ripe Raspberry; Versafine Onyx Black

16 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Your pinks are a fabulous take on the Muse from Kim this week. Love those sweet heart shaped balloons.

lostinpaper said...

Wonderfully clean & simple, your balloon heart flowers are so sweet Barb!

Cindy C. said...

Oh what a fun take from the inspiration photo!! Heart shape balloons are the best!!

I Card Everyone said...

Since you already know I'm not much of a critter girl, I LOve your take on Kim's card, Barb!
Have a fun weekend! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Heart blooms, how fabulous, Barb ... a lovely soft and pretty bouquet! Hugs, Anita :)

Dawn T said...

fabulous Barb. Love the elegance of your CAS cards

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute Barb! Just love your sweet pink heart bouquet, so clever! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

Greta said...

Absolutely love this card, Barb!

mugdha gujarathi said...

lovely card barb..

Ardyth said...

Oh, I see what you did here - genius! Love your elegant take on the Muse with all the elements of the inspiration! Thanks for joining us this week, Barb!

foleysfriend said...

So clever. Love how you incorporated elements of Kim's card onto your card

Raga Senthil said...

Yours is such a Clever take on the Kim' card barb. So lovely 😍💕.

Joyce said...

A paper version of a balloon bouquet. Brilliant idea and a lovely card.

Aileen said...

Cool card Barb, love your inspiration from Kims card. I am finding as I go looking at peoples cards its a great way to see each persons inspiration. Love the pinks and the contrast of the black vase.

Karren said...

This is such a pretty card and I can see how you were inspired by Kim's card. Just gorgeous!

Nora Noll said...

OH this is AWESOME!! I love your take on this challenge!! Wish I thought of this!! GREAT Design!