Saturday, May 26, 2018

CASology Challenge - Thrill

Hi there blog friends ~ 
This is my 2nd post today...if you're looking for my ATCAS Challenge card, please go Here.
I always enjoy playing along in the CASology Challenge, and I love this week's cue card...Thrill!


Here is my card:


I never tire of this SSS/Mama Elephant collab stamp set, and thought this little kitty would work well to show the thrill of riding a skateboard! I started by masking off a small area along the bottom, then inking the ground with Grout Gray and stenciling the clouds with TH Tumbled Glass ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and added a touch of glitter to the puffs of smoke...and that was it :)

Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies
Stamps & Dies: SSS/Mama Elephant - Skater Kids
Stencil: MFT - Mini Clouds
Misc: Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen


10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable!

Karren said...

So cute! Wish I could ride a skateboard but I've never mastered it and too scared to try again at my age :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute xxx

Dawn T said...

Super cute Barb.

I Card Everyone said...

Barb this little kitty is a pro... and it would be thrilling to manage to have balance enough to skateboard!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Barb, your little boarder is darling. You have also created a magical sky.

lostinpaper said...

Pinned it Barb, it's brilliant!

Claire said...

CAS perfection Barb - such a great take on the cue word. Love that cute stamp!

Kara Lynne said...

Those little puffs of smoke! The whole card is just adorable, Barb!

Anita in France said...

Fun, cute, clever, Barb ... love how the little flag and those shimmery puffs of smoke add to the sense of thrill and movement! Hugs, Anita :)