Saturday, June 13, 2015

Stamplorations Inspiration Project

Hi everyone,
Another quick post to share a card I created for the current Inspiration Project at Stamplorations. It should be no surprise that I chose to CASE my sweet and talented friend, Deepti who created this card to inspire us: 



Deepti used one of her new stamp sets 'Blooming Buds', and since I love this set so much, I decided to use it on my card, too: 




A very literal take on her card, but I used a few different colors and dies on my card. I embossed the Lawn Fawn stitched clouds on Icy Mint cardstock, colored the flowers with Copic markers, stamped and embossed the sentiment in gold EP, and added my new Gold Luxe Foil patterned paper from PTI.

I am also entering this card in the Stamplorations 'Anything Goes' Challenge.

So, that's it for me...As always, thanks so much for stopping by ~ Your comments make my day!







22 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous take on Deepti's card Barb, love your choice of colours and the embossed clouds in the background add such a wonderful detail!

Anita in France said...

Wow, Barb ... that rich, luscious colour in the blooms is gorgeous ... and so wonderful against the delicate, embossed cloud backgroud! Love that gold luxe DP ... it's simply yummy! Anita :)

Betty said...

beautiful card Barb - that stamp set was in my mail when i came home and can't wait to try it out!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Pure gorgeousness - you colored those flowers so beautifully!

Lisa Lara said...

love both of these beauties Barb.

Loll said...

Great job with CASEing Deepti. Love the embossing on your card, and the colour of those pretty flowers really pop! xx

Hannelie said...

A beautiful case of Deepti's card Barb! I love the touch of gold!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Barb.

Cat Craig said...

Lovely!

Rosemary said...

beautiful interpretation of deepti's card, barb!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning red flowers! Wonderful CASE - Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Inspiration

Joyce said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the way you have colored and stacked those flowers.

maria f. said...

Gorgeous. My fave detail? Those luscious gold polka dots!

Kay Miller said...

Wowza!! What a stunning card Barb! Those flowers are so striking! Love the embossed clouds background and the pretty silvery dotted paper for the border! Wonderful work!! (Hugs)

Dawn said...

Fantastic Barb! I love how you've cased Deepti's card!
Love the rich jewel like colours too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

cm said...

WOW...those blooms are lovely, and in that luxurious red, they're simply smashing! Your background and the gold foil...beautiful!
Hugs~c

Deepti said...

Oh my goodness! I can't begin to tell you how beautiful your card is, even though it seems inspired by my card but your creative use of clouds and gold makes it incredibly attractive. Thank you soooooooooooo much for this lovely CASE :)

Becca Cruger said...

This CASE is incredible!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous work.

Greta said...

I'm drooling over that gold printed paper & how lucky you have Deepti's set! Beautiful card, Barb!

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful!

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous, Barb!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, so beautifully done, Barb! The colors are so striking! Love how you were inspired by Deepti's design!