Friday, December 13, 2013

Hello


Hello everyone! I have another card to share and this one is for the Muse Challenge #47. Our Muse this week is the talented and sweet Therese Calvird...I always enjoy CASEing her cards!

I recently bought Paper Smooches ‘Free Spirits’ stamp set and dies. I masked off the puny sentiment that said ‘Merlot’ and used my ‘Hello’ die...ya know, like from the movie Jerry Maguire! Anyway, I thought it would also be fun to use the champagne glass in the set and silver foiled cardstock for the negative portion of the die. Then, I added my brand new sequins (another addiction of mine) that I purchased from Paulina’s (Pretty Pink Posh) Etsy’s Store.




I'm not sure why the silver foiled cardstock and sequins don't look silver in this photo...could be my pc, or my poor editing skills, so here is a close up:


I hope everyone has a great weekend, and that your holiday shopping is going well! Thank you all so much for stopping by!
Barb










Stamps: Paper Smooches - Free Spirits
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento Luxe - Love Letter
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Soft Stone, Select White
Dies: Paper Smooches - Free Spirits; PTI - Wonderful Words Hello
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh - Silver

 


18 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous Barb, really stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen M said...

Love your gorgeous card and I bet it's so shiny IRL - hugs xx

Jacquie Southas said...

Great take on the Muse Barb - metallics are always frustrating to photograph.

shirley-bee said...

Love this, Barb!

Ardyth said...

This is fun - clean and shiny and perfect for New Years! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Erika said...

Love the quote! It's a great card with the die cut and pretty papers behind it. Nice!

Kim S said...

It's perfect!! Love the saying and the simple little glass of wine!

Kelly Szafron said...

Fantastic card! I like the silver sequins and

Rosemary said...

what a cool card, barb!

lostinpaper said...

Super fab card Barb, love love love the fun sentiment and those sequins look amazing! I always struggle to photograph silver or mirror card and tend to avoid it for my blog cards, but there really must be a way.... if you find out the secret please let me know, maybe it's my user error lol!

Anonymous said...

This is so eye catching - love the sentiment!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Barb, LOVE your card - the ombre is cool!

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is FABulous Barb...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Paulina said...

This card is so perfect! I love foiled cardstock with the sequins- it looks so great together. Thanks so much for linking to my Etsy shop! :) I hope you enjoy all of your PPP items!

Cris G. said...

Congratulations on being a featured member at Muse challenge, Barb. It´s a great card and the quote is fun. The close up really helped to see the silver foiled cardstock... there are some tricky materials to take pictures of.

Jean said...

Perfection! I love that line!

Kay Miller said...

Absolutely amazing card Barb!! Congratulations on your win at Muse!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Yippee! So excited to see you in the TOP 3!! Great card !!