Sunday, March 27, 2016

Muse Card Challenge #158

Hi there blog friends,
A really quick post to share a card I created for this week's challenge at Muse ~ Tracey McNeely created this beautiful card for us:




And, here is my take on her card:



As soon as I saw Tracey's large flower, I looked for my biggest flower stamp, and decided to use my PTI Rose. I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with white EP. I colored it with Zig Clean Color brush pens and a little bit of water...a sentiment and a few silver sequins, and that was it!

Thank you so much for stopping by...I hope you had a lovely Easter with family and friends ~













17 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully colored flower Barb, and the white embossing makes a lovely impack. Fabulous entry for muse.

Happy Dance said...

Simply lovely. That rose, and how you've watercolored it, is beautiful. Very lifelike. Love this one!! Great take on Tracey's card. Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb your rose is absolutely gorgeous coloured in pink. I adore the scripty font of your sentiment! So lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

lostinpaper said...

Pure elegance Barb, love how you chose to use that beautiful rose!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Betty.

Betty said...

your coloring of the rose is fantastic Barb - so pretty!

Ardyth said...

WOW! I love that big rose and it's so pretty in pink and white! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Barb!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous bloom, Barb ... another never-before-seen stamp!! Lovely rendition of our Tracey's card!
=]

Loll said...

So pretty and delicate Barb. Great take on Tracey's card. xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Stunning Barb! Love your take on Tracey's card! I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Jeanne H said...

A really beautiful card, Barb. I too love roses and have several stamps, dies and books on roses.

jintyoo7 said...

So beautiful and "gentle" :-)

Greta said...

A pink rose!--doesn't get any better than that for me! Gorgeous, Barb!

Kay Miller said...

Ooooh that rose is so pretty Barb! I love the soft watercoloring you did! The sliver goes perfectly too! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! ((Hugs))

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous work, Barb! Love the soft pink so much!

Anita in France said...

Wow, simply beautiful, Barb ... your colouring is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Breath-taken-away! Your delicately coloured rose is stunning!
Hugs~c