Saturday, January 6, 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #127 - Music

Hi there, blog friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and our code word is 'Music'


Our new DT gal, Stephanie Lanzalotta is Hostess and Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor. The winner of this challenge will receive a $15. gift card to the store!

My take on the code word:



I thought it would be fun to go with a rainbow of musical notes and keep the design simple. I used distress inks to color each one and I added a few sparkly hearts.

We have 2 super talented Guest Designers for this challenge: Je@net and Sue Symens ~ Together with the DT girls, we have lots of inspiration to share with you...We hope you'll join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by,







Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Strike Up The Band (Sentiment)
Dies: CAS-ual Fridays - Heart Note; MFT - Blueprints 15; Mama Elephant - Confetti (Hearts)
Ink: Tim Holtz - Distress Inks



17 comments:

Betty said...

fantastic rainbow music notes and the sentiment is perfect with it! happy 2018, Barb!!

Doni High said...

Love the rainbow music notes and those tiny sparkly notes are darling!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Barb! So excited to be here designing with you at ATCAS. I love your rainbow of heart notes and the way you placed them. The sentiment is perfect. Great take on the code word!

Dawn T said...

My this one is jyst gorgeous

I Card Everyone said...

I'm hearing 76 trombones, Barb!!! So happy to see you in my inbox today!!! A darling little tune you're playing, too!! xx
=]

Bobby said...

I shouldn't have read Michele's comment. Now I'm hearing "76 Trombones". :) Rainbow music notes are perfect with that sentiment, Barb, and rainbow colors always make a cheerful card.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful rainbow of music notes, Barb! I love the soft colors and you blended them so well!

Anita in France said...

Perfect, Barb ... softly sponged rainbow notes against all that glorious white ... and with just the right touch of sparkle and shine to go with them! Love it! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Great card, Barb, and a wonderful use of that sentiment!

anja curvers said...

Wow such a perfect card really love the Rainbow of music notes awesome idea.

Ellenor said...

I have just one word for your card - WOW! I love it SO much!:)

Cat Craig said...

I totally heart those love notes.

Karren said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! Beautifully CAS and the perfect amount of color. I just love this!

Susan said...

Love these colorful music notes...can't go wrong with bright colors in my book! Happy New Year!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just beautiful! Love the rainbow colors too!

cm said...

I adore your rainbow of notes, Barb! So pretty...and a reminder that I have this set, which desperately needs some attention...
Hugs~c

Jaydee said...

Barb, I am a sucker for anything rainbow (yes my clothes, pens, markers, pencils, etc are in rainbow order!) and I LOVE this pastel colored confection. The sentiment is perfect with the notes. All round gorgeous card
hugs
jaydee