Thursday, December 6, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge - Christmas Eve Ride

Hi there blog friends ~ It's time for a new challenge at Fusion and this time our prompt is 'Christmas Eve Ride'


You expected a Christmas card, right? Sorry about that...I needed a card for my 12 yr old granddaughter, so I went with the sketch and created this card for her :) I colored MFT Bitty Bears with Copic markers and popped each one up on a snowy hill with a sky background...of course, the sentiment is perfect for her! 

Don't forget the best thing about the Fusion Card Challenge is that you can choose between the sketch and the inspiration photo, or both! My teamies have created some beautiful cards to inspire you, so feel free to stop by the challenge blog and play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by,







Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Bitty Bears
Dies: MFT - Bitty Bears, Inside/Out Stitched Squares; Mama Elephant - Landscape Trio (snowy hills)
Misc: Copic Markers; MFT - Mini Cloud Stencil

13 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Sweetness thru and thru, those bears are super adorable!!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my these little critters are as sweet as can be! Adorable card!

Betty said...

darling card, Barb - you are so good with coloring those cute little critters - granddaughter will love it!

Cat Craig said...

Your details in the squares is what makes your card perfection. Lovely.

I Card Everyone said...

You did have me wondering if you had gotten into the eggnog already, Barb!!! Oh man, now I want eggnog!!!
What a darling card, for your darling girl - you know she'll love it! who could resist? xx
=]

Christine Alexander said...

Barb, those bears are adorable, your grand daughter will love them :)

Dawn T said...

totally adorable Barb. Perfect for your granddaughter.

Loll said...

Super cute card that your granddaughter is going to love Barb! Love how you've used the sketch and the inspiration photo to create a card with these adorable bears. :) xx

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!!! Love those little bears!!

lostinpaper said...

These cuties make me happy even without being a Christmas card lol. I had this set in my hot little hand a couple of days ago thinking I must use it again and here you are inspiring me all over again!

Anita in France said...

These bitty bears make just the sweetest birthday card, Barb ... they're each so cute in their tiny, beautifully detailed scenes ... and together they're adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Aileen said...

great card Barbara, love these little critters and using them in the little squares looks perfect. Bet she loves the card.

Karren said...

These bitty bears are so cute and perfect for this sketch! What a gorgeous card, Barb, and sure to be treasured by the recipient.