Thursday, September 19, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge - Coffee

Hi there blog friends ~ It's time for a new challenge at Fusion and this time our prompt is Coffee.



For this challenge, I combined a loose interpretation of the sketch with the inspiration photo. I found an old scalloped border die in my stash and combined it with the gray and white striped papers, and used Ripe Raspberry ink to stamp the images for a bold pop of color.   

Don't forget the best thing about the Fusion Card Challenge is that you can choose between the sketch and the inspiration photo, or both! My teamies have created some amazing cards to inspire you, so feel free to stop by the challenge blog and play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by,







Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Coffee Date; Uniko - Pure Florals: Cosmos
Dies: MFT - Coffee Date; Lawn Fawn - Stitched Scalloped Borders
Misc: Lucy's Things - Crystal Gems; MFT - Gray & White Basics Patterned Paper Pack, MFT - Ripe Raspberry Ink, Cement Gray Ink; Altenew - Rocky Shore Ink

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

This little darling has dashed to the top of my-favorite-Barb-cards list, my friend! Not only do I adore the gray stripes [surprised?], your bright raspberry coffee service ware is just so much fun!! To borrow your words: you've knocked this one outta the Park!!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is so darling Barb, that scallop is just the perfect edge, so much like a table cloth.

lostinpaper said...

Bright pink and sooo much fun Barb, yet another fabulous CAS design!

Bobby said...

Isn't it great how those long forgotten dies come to mind at just the right time? The scallops form a wonderful lacy tablecloth to hold the colorful coffee set.

Linda Callahan said...

Well that fabulous raspberry set makes me want to sit right down and have a cup with you! Love this!

Loll said...

This is so adorable Barb! LOVE the bright pink Coffee pot and cups. And that sweet scalloped border over the striped patterned paper is beautiful. Wish I could come by and share a cup of coffee with you! xx

Christine Alexander said...

what a fun card Barb, I love your coffee set in pink and your layout is perfect with your DP and scalloped edge :)

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Barb. A great card.

Wanda Cullen said...

I really love this sweet card as it just popped out to me in the gallery! Those stripes with the hot pink pop of color...so beautiful!