Monday, May 25, 2020

CASology Challenge - Plant


Hi there, blog friends! I haven't played along with the CASology Challenge in several months, but no more excuses, I am sliding in at the eleventh hour with my entry ~


I love these cute little cacti from MFT! So, I inked them up, colored them with Copic markers, and placed them inside a square frame. Please excuse the glare...it's so hard to photograph foil cardstock. I also stenciled the clouds and placed the planter on a shadow die cut. And, that was it :)

I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! Also, some states in the U.S. are starting to relax their guidelines, so I hope that means you are able to get outside and enjoy some nice weather ~

Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Let's Stick Together
Dies: MFT - Let's Stick Together, Shadow; Altenew - Fine Frames: Square
Stencils: MFT - Mini Cloud Edges
Misc: MFT - Silver Foil Cardstock; Copic markers

9 comments:

sandie said...

These are cute images and love how vibrant you have coloured them. Super idea to place them in a frame with the touch of foil. The soft background of clouds is perfect for a CAS card. Thanks for joining us at CASology x

HilaryJane said...

Love those little cacti and the thin silver frame sets them off beautifully xx

Anita in France said...

What a couple of cuties in their silver frame, Barb ... love the balance of their sweet spiky-ness wth the soft billowing clouds in the background! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

I love that bit of silver around your frame. Such cute lil pricklers.

Bonnie said...

I love these happy plants, Barb!

Christine Alexander said...

love your adorable cacti looking so happy in their pots :)

lostinpaper said...

Too too cute Barb! We haven't opened our borders yet but schools are back and starting to find a 'new normal' fingers crossed. Stay safe my friend x

Dawn T said...

such a sweet card Barb. Love your plants.

Loll said...

Totally adorable cacti, Barb! And perfect sentiment ... made me laugh! :) xx