Saturday, May 8, 2021

Birthday Wishes


Hi there, blog friends! Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS ~ Fran W. is our Hostess, and she is challenging everyone to create a card using the Code Word ‘Bugs’.
                         

I used a Mama Elephant die for the stitched scallop frame and colored the dragonfly with Copic markers. A sentiment and a few enamel dots and this card was done and dusted :)

We would love to see how the code word ‘Bugs’ inspires you! If you would like to see inspiration from the Design Team and play along with us, come on over and check out the ATCAS Blog ~


Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Fluttering Friends; W&9 - Birthday Wishes (sentiment)
Dies: MFT - Fluttering Friends; Mama Elephant - All Prettied Up
Misc: Copic Markers 

14 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Barb. Gorgeohys card.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love that dragonfly!!

Bonnie said...

A sweet dragonfly, Barb!

lostinpaper said...

I didn't know what I was going to see with the word 'bug' but I love your choice and your CAS creation Barb!

Trina P. said...

Simply adorable.

Cat Craig said...

So pure, llove this.

Loll said...

Such a pretty card Barb! Love your dragonfly! xx

I Card Everyone said...

You've chosen my second favorite winged thing for your card, Barb! Colored beautifully, and given him a sweet scalloped spot to catch a ride!
Happy Mother's Day, my friend! xx
=]

Cindy C. said...

Charming! Love the pop of the soft blue!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The definition of CAS - :) So fun

Linda Callahan said...

Well this is one very pretty bug! Lovely card!

Bobby said...

If there have to be bugs dragonflies would be one of my favorites. Lovely CAS card, Barb.

HilaryJane said...

That dragon fly deserves all the attention, gorgeous CAS card xx

Fran Wing said...

Hi, Barb! I love the simplicity of this little dragonfly and the 3 enamel dots - perfect! xoxo Fran