Saturday, August 28, 2021

Explore Nature



Hello crafty friends! Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS ~ our amazing Toni is our Hostess, and she is challenging everyone to create a card using the Code Word ‘Nature’.


I've always loved these little trees from SSS. I started by using a cloud stencil for the background, then coloring the trees with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink and added a strip of black metallic cardstock...a few clear gems and this card was complete ~
              
We would love to see how the code word ‘Nature’ inspires you! If you would like to see inspiration from the Design Team, and play along with us, come on over and check out the ATCAS Blog ~


Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - One with Nature
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - One with Nature
Stencils: MFT - Clouds
Misc: DCWV - Metallic Cardstock; Studio Katia Clear Drops; Tim Holtz - Tumbled Glass ink; Versafine Onyx Black ink; Copic Markers

8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love this one Barb, the mix of greens is terrific!
Chrissie x

I Card Everyone said...

Me TOO! Barb I even saw a wallpaper on a sitcom that looked like they had been stamped all over the wall - which I immediately thought of doing. lol
Darling planted here on your sweet card!
=]

Bonnie said...

What pretty trees, Barb! They remind me that I have some lovely trees in my NBUS box (wink).

Dawn T said...

What a fabulous CAS card Barb. Love the look of those trees.

Christine Alexander said...

I always love the the design on those trees :) Great card

lostinpaper said...

I agree, these trees are fabulous Barb, I think it's the 'retro' feel that they have. Love your choice of colours and sweet CAS design!

Bobby said...

The varigated greens look wonderful on your graphic trees, Barb.

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE these stamps too. i think I might need to get mine out as well. GORGEOUS design!!