Saturday, October 24, 2015

Addicted to CAS Challenge #75


Hi there blog friends ~
It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS, and as you can see, our Code Word is 'Spooky'...Just in time for Halloween! Our Hostess for this challenge is the oh, so sweet and talented Ceal, and our Guest Designer is the amazing Joyce, who created a really fabulous card for us!
Also, Sweet Pea Stamps is sponsoring the challenge, and offering four digi's from the store to the lucky winner!

I created 2 cards...Here is my first card:




I'm not sure if my kitty is so 'spooky', but I found him in the Silhouette Store, and couldn't resist his cuteness! So, I colored the eyes and nose with Copics, then stenciled the background, and added a few gems and a sentiment from Mama Elephant. 

Here is my 2nd card:



The images and banner are from last years' Halloween release from Mama Elephant. I used traditional colors of orange and purple, but thought it would be fun to add bright lime green for the background. 

I hope you'll take a few minutes to visit the Addicted to CAS Blog to see what my team mates have created for this challenge, and please join us...we would love to see your cards in the gallery!
Thanks so much for stopping by...Have a great weekend ~ 












19 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Reminds me of my little kitty with those big green eyes! Both your cards are wonderful Barb, your colouring on the images is brilliant!

Betty said...

that kitty is the cutest ever, Barb, as are your little Dracula and mummy,

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like Mr. Kitty's been hitting the Halloween potions at bit much... but I LOve it ... and card two, too!! Love Halloween tricks - but these cuties are too sweet to spook!
=]

Alanna said...

Super cute cards. I love the kitty and those cute kids on your second card.

Anita in France said...

The eyes on that cute kitty are definitely spooky, Barb ... that or he's been sipping the mulled wine! Cute little trick or treaters ... fab against that bold green! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Love both of your spooky cards. Who says that cute can't be spooky? Your cards are both.

Cat Craig said...

Love those sweetly spooky cards, especially the design of the second one. Love those aperture cards.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Spooky! I think they're adorable Barb! Have a great weekend! Hazel xx

jintyoo7 said...

Very cute cards Barb, it might not be a terrifying kitty but he is adorable ;-)

Deepti said...

Awesome creations, that cat is so adorable :) and ME you can never beat there cuteness, you coloring makes them even more cute :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Two spooky cute cards, I love the stenciling and the colours on the last card! Fantastic!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Awesome cards Barb and you've shown you can have spooky but still make 'em cute too! I love those weird and scary eyes on the cat! So crazy and love the little images on the second one too. Perfectly coloured and great work Sarah x

Doni High said...

Both cards are terrific....however you know the lime green background stole my heart!...But on the other hand, that cat is really spooky cute!

Bhavana said...

very pretty spooky cards :)

cm said...

A duo of delightful spook-tacularness, Barb! The kitten is charming with its green eyes and the trick-or-treating twosome are so cute! Fun!
Hugs~c

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Honestly, I am glad to see not so spooky Halloween cards :) Both cards are just so cute

Greta said...

2 adorable cards, Barb! I really love the kitty card!

anja curvers said...

Both of your card are awesome love them.

Jaydee said...

Barb, I love both cards.... but, I am totally drawn to the colors and the whimsical second card. Fabulous
Jaydee