One year ago today I started my Blog, and I honestly can't believe how quickly the time has gone by! To celebrate, I have created a card to acknowledge all of you, who take the time to stop by and leave such sweet comments for me on a regular basis...Thank You!
How's that for a fun sentiment?! Actually, this stamp was created by Hero Arts in Heather Ruwe's handwriting! Click HERE to see a post where Heather talks about how exciting it was for her to be chosen for this honor! Congrats again, Heather!!!
And, now for a celebration!!! Beginning today, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post to win this stamp for yourself, as well as a few other goodies:
- Wink of Luna - Silver Metallic Brush Pen
- Hero Arts - Blush Pearls & Gems Mixed Accents
- Peerless Water Colors - Complete Edition Set of 15
- Hero Arts/Studio Calico - Calico Borders (Donated by a2z Scrapbooking Store - Thanks!)
- Hero Arts - Crafty Friends Woodblock Stamp
- Hero Arts - White Dye Ink
- Hero Arts - Snow Envelopes
- Hero Arts - Cream Water Color Paper
And, here is a photo of the 'Loot':
Rules for the giveaway: NONE! That's right, none! You do not need to answer any questions, or follow me on Twitter or Facebook! Everyone is welcome...the drawing is not limited to those living within the U.S. In fact, you don't need to be a subscriber to my blog (although, I would love that)! Just leave me a comment, by Sunday, October 19th at 12:00pm EDT. The winner will be announced the following morning at 9:00am!
So, that's it! I just want to take a moment to thank you all again for helping to make my blog so much fun! Have a wonderful day,