Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #140


Hi everyone ~ It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps, and we have a photo inspiration for you:


For my card, I was inspired by the soft color palette and the pink flowers on the table:


For my focal point, I stamped the flowers from my new Bitty Bouquet set from PTI. The sentiment is a discontinued set from Avery Elle, and I used Mama Elephant Femme Frames and a banner from Life Style Crafts. For the card base I used PTI soft stone cardstock, and finished off the card with a few sequins.

We have two sponsors for this challenge: Bugaboo Digi Stamps, who are offering the winner seven digital images...and Rosey-Hearts, who are awarding five digi stamps!

I hope you'll take the time to stop over to the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog to see what my amazing teammates have created for this challenge, and that you'll play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for leaving such sweet comments for me...I really appreciate it! 








31 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Barb!! Really love the flowers and your popped out sentiment banner! ;)

Deborah Frings said...

Perfectly clean, simple and so pretty! I love the simplicity of design and the touch of bling with the sequins! xx

lostinpaper said...

CAS perfection and with such an elegant colour combo Barb!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Another one of your CAS beauties, Barb!

Barb said...

This card is just beautiful, Barb! I love your sweet, pink flowers and the scalloped edges of your card base! So pretty! ♥

sandie said...

Stunning Barb, gorgeous focal point and naturally I love the CAS design

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Barb

Sue said...

Barb, this is so sweet! The little flowers are gorgeous and great CAS look.

Tanja said...

love the classic feel of the card and the popped up banner

Cindy C. said...

Sweet card Barb!

Lee-Anne said...

Gorgeous soft color palette, Barb! Love that frame...truly beautiful design!

Julie B said...

Soft and simply gorgeous Barb, classy CAS. :)

Kay Miller said...

What a beautiful card Barb! I love the soft grey and pink together! So pretty! Have a great week my friend! ((Hugs))

Neets B said...

Gorgeous stamps in perfect colours and I love the stitching and scallop combo, so pretty x

cm said...

Darling, gorgeous flowers, Barb, and that 'stand up' banner sets them off perfectly! Simple and classy!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

I do love soft pink and grey together, Barb ... and you've used them beautifully here ... such sweet blooms (that are on my wish list!) ... so pretty! Anita :)

Wei Wei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wei Wei said...

Such a pretty CAS design with elegant colour combo! : )

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Elegant, CAS, striking and totally adorable Barb. Love it.

Rosemary said...

love the sweet simplicity of your card, barb!

Inkyfingers said...

Such a beautiful CAS card with a perfect blend of colour and style!
Hugs
Carol x

Inkyfingers said...

Such a beautiful CAS card with a perfect blend of colour and style!
Hugs
Carol x

Dana said...

Sweet card! So elegant!!

Unknown said...

Love the dies you used Barb and that sweet "popped" banner :)

Shona Chambers said...

Love your new stamps Barb, bet they get used alot!! Such a beautiful, stylish card and perfect for the challenge inspiration!

Karen M said...

Your card is just beautiful Barb - Love it! xx

Deepti said...

So elegant! I love the colors you picked :)

Greta said...

This is so classy & beautiful, Barb!

Virginia L. said...

Love the use of dies and image! It is simply beautiful, Barb!

Cat Craig said...

Ahhh this is lovely barb. So soft and sweet.

Kelly Latevola said...

Super soft and pretty. I'm a sucker for gray and pink together :)