Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bokeh Technique with Stencils






Hi everyone,
It's my turn to post on the a2z Scrapbooking Blog today, and I have a sneak peek of my card to share with you:




The theme for this month's challenge is 'Stencil', and with all the new goodies from the latest Hero Arts catalog, it should be super easy to find something play with. And, of course my teammates have provided some beautiful examples to help spark your creativity!

To view my card, please go to the a2z Scrapbooking Blog. Also, we would love for you to play along in  This Month's Challenge ~  You may enter up to five times to be eligible to win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store with each entry.

I hope to see you there ~








 


4 comments:

Deepti said...

I love your card :) bokeh looks fabulous in these colors !

Tracey McNeely said...

Left you some love at a2z, gorgeous background!

Virginia L. said...

Looks like a super creative card...off to check it out!

cm said...

Such a beautiful background, Barb! I wish water-colouring was more up my alley, but since it's not, I'll take extra special pleasure in enjoying your card and your creativity! Truly lovely!
Hugs~c