Saturday, April 28, 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #135 - Gold


Hi there! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and we have a really lovely code word...Gold! Carolyn is our hostess and Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor, offering a $20.00 GC for the winner! Also, the fabulous Lee Ann Barrett is our Guest Designer, and she has created a gorgeous card for this challenge!


I went all out with gold foil cardstock, using it for the MFT Corners placing them above and below the flowers and using it for the leaves. I stamped the sentiment and flower centers with Gold Detail EP and mounted the panel on Coral Crush cardstock. 

We would love to see how the code word 'Gold' inspires you...if you have the time, stop on over to the ATCAS Challenge Blog and play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Floral Sketches
Dies: PTI - Floral Sketches; MFT - Four Corners, Blueprints 15
Cardstock: MFT - Gold Foil, Coral Crush, Peach Bellini
Ink: Versamark
Misc: Stampendous - Detail White EP; WOW - Super Fine Gold EP



13 comments:

Betty said...

love the peach and gold together and foil behind the flowers is the perfect accent!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the combination of the coral shades and the gold. I love the way you used those corners. This is a wonderful CAS card, Barb.

Cat Craig said...

That color combination is fabulous and I bet we'll be seeing alot more of it around blogland. I intend to add some...LOL.

Your card is fabulous in its simplicity and elegance.

Susan said...

Beautiful use of the gold accents. Just stunning!

I Card Everyone said...

Barb I adore the gold with these Peachy-keen posies! Just enough gold to be beautiful, not brash... lovely!
=]

Bobby said...

Gold and coral. A winning combination, Barb.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Barb. Lovely design

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb what a pretty card, pink and gold are such a beautiful match!

Joyce said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Barb. Love the gold on those pretty pink flowers.

Misty Elam said...

Beautiful card, Barb. I love the combination of that peachy color with the gold.

Anita in France said...

I'm behind, Barb ... and have been catching up with all your latest wonderful creations ... such lovely inspiration! Stopping here to let you know how gorgeous I think these coral blooms are with the rich gold ... they're beyond pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

Gold & pink... come-on!! You're talking my language Barb! Just adore this card. Its so dare pretty!!! Thank you for being so remarkable Barb and keeping me in check. lol. :) x Carolyn

Ellenor said...

Amazing card! I love the pink and gold together :)

Take care
Ellenor