Monday, November 12, 2018

Be Merry!


Hello again ~ I'm back to share a card I created for the November CAS Christmas Challenge. I have lots of Santa stamps and chose this new set from MFT...


He's kinda cute, right? So, I colored him with Copic markers then die cut the white panel and cross stitch tag to serve as a mat. Then, I added the striped Christmas patterned papers, (which is way out of my comfort zone) and added the sentiment. And, that was it...CAS Christmas!

As always, Loll, Bonnie, and their team have created some really fabulous cards for this challenge...Feel free to pop over and check it out...Christmas will be here very soon!

Wishing you all a great week ahead...Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: MFT -Sassy Santa, Snow Globe (sentiment)
Dies: MFT - Sassy Santa, Slanted Sentiments, Cross Stitch Tag, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
Misc: Copic Markers; MFT - Candy Land Paper Pack; Glaze Gel Pens (black & white)


18 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Loving this set of Santa's and yours is definitely a cutie!!

Cindy C. said...

Such cute Santa!! I love the layers you put him on!!

Anita in France said...

Yep, he is a cutie, Barb ... and looks so merry on his layered die cut and pp background! I'm also so outside my CZ with pp ... you've used it beautifully here to complement this sweet image! Hugs, Anita :)

Leslie Miller said...

He's VERY cute and I love that little touch of patterned paper for fun and festivity!

Cat Craig said...

Darling card and your layers are fabulous still leaving this card feeling very clean and simple.

Judy1223 said...

Barb, he's more than kinda cute...he is adorable! The polka dots and stripes add even more whimsy to this sweet card!

Loll said...

He is super cute Barb!! He looks so good on your layered background. Love the rainbow dots and stripes. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

I Card Everyone said...

Snap out of that comfort zone, my sweet friend! this is so fabulous, and you seem VERY comfortable to me! xx
=]

Christine Alexander said...

Barb,
I'm loving this little Santa, he certainly is a cutie, you DP behind your cross stitch background adds the perfect amount of colour.

Dawn T said...

How adorable Barb. He is a great Santa.

Papercraft Boutique said...

He IS cute and handsome, Barb! I love that you layered the white cross stitch panel over the striped paper - interesting effect of the colors showing through the tiny holes. I would have never thought of using the cross stitch tag this way!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!
Hideko xx

Karren said...

Loving the patterned paper at a jaunty angle behind that adorable Santa! Super-cute card!

Colleen said...

He is indeed a fabulously cute Santa and I am so happy you had him join us at CAS Christmas!

Pam Sparks said...

So cute Barb!!!

Bonnie said...

This is a darling Santa, Barb! Great job of coloring him! Love the candy striped paper and the jaunty angle with the die cut over top! A great card, my friend! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet Sassy Santa, Barb!! Great coloring & I just love him on the layered squares!!

Nance said...

Great whimsical Christmas Santa card with some rainbow bright colors behind him! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas.

Trina P. said...

Sweet Santa card, Barb. Beautiful colouring and fun design. Thank you for joining in at CAS Christmas Santa challenges. x