Saturday, February 29, 2020

Small Card - Big Thank You


Hi there, blog friends! Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS  ~ Raga is our Hostess, and she is challenging everyone to create a card using the Code  Word 'Symmetry'.

Raga's prompt was a real challenge for me, so I searched my stash and decided on my Triangle STAX and Bitty Bears :)


I started with a leftover panel that I created with alcohol inks for the background and colored the bears with Copic markers.  A few enamel dots and a sweet sentiment, and this card was complete!                                                       

We would love to see how the code word ‘Symmetry’ inspires you! If you would like to see inspiration from the Design Team and play along with us, come on over and check out the ATCAS Blog ~

Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Bitty Bears
Dies: MFT - Bitty Bears, Triangle STAX
Misc: Altenew - Enamel Dots; Ranger - Alcohol inks; Copic markers


12 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Perfect take on symmetry Barb! I'm sure you had so much fun creating this adorable card! 😍😍😍

Cat Craig said...

My symmetry loving heart is happy seeing this sweet creation!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute use of triangle cuts - fun images too

Anita in France said...

What a sweet blend of graphic and cute, Barb ... these little bears are some of my favourites ... always love seeing them! Hugs, Anita :)

Christine Alexander said...

OMG so cute, these guys are sooooo adorable :)

Dawn T said...

Great take on symmetry theme. It's so adorable

I Card Everyone said...

Your beautifully colored bears are so adorable, Barb - no matter what shape you put them in! So cute!
=]

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love those adorable little bears tucked inside those triangles. Great take on the code word. I love it.

Bobby said...

Your little bears are darling, Barb, and show up well in the blue triangles.

Loll said...

Adorable card Barb! Love the bright blue with those sweet bears in each triangle. Great take on the challenge! xx

Trina P. said...

Eeekkk so cute. Beautifully coloured in a fun design.

Jaydee said...

Barb... this is adorable! I love the colors and the design fits the challenge perfectly. hugs
jaydee