Saturday, October 3, 2020

October CAS Christmas Challenge


Hi there, blog friends! It’s time for the October challenge at CAS Christmas. Our Hostess is my super talented teamie Christine who has chosen ‘Christmas Birds’ for our prompt, and our Guest Designer is Anita from Stampin With Anita.



This is a 'new to me' stamp set by Penny Black. I fell in love with the adorable birds and was lucky enough to find them. I stamped then colored them with Copic markers and added a simple sentiment. I also used Flower Soft for the trim on their Santa hats and Stickles for the snow and pom-poms.

We hope you’ll stop by the Challenge Blog and check out all the beautiful Christmas cards by our DT and Guest Designer...the challenge ends on the 24th, so you have plenty of time to play along with us.....Christmas will be here soon, and this is a great way to add to your Christmas card stash! 

Since this stamp set is new, I would like to share it with Darnell's NBUS Challenge #19  



Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black - Winter Wonderland
Dies: MFT - Oval Shadow Die-Namics
Misc: Copic markers; Flower Soft; Stickles - Crystal; MFT Ink - Cherry Crisp 


20 comments:

Colleen said...

Barb, I can see why you fell in love with those three little birds, they are just adorable and you colored them up so cute! I love them, must go check out that stamp!!

lostinpaper said...

Oh, I think I 'need' some of these little birds too Barb, your card is sooo pretty and perfectly CAS!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my these lil chicks are so darned cute, Barb.

Marcia Hill said...

You chose one of my all time favorite stamp sets from Penny Black Barb...I just LOVE those birds!! Such a simple card but so full of charm and beautiful coloring too! Lovely, lovely card Barb!! :0)

Pat said...

These three little PB birds are so cute Barb and love the touch of flowersoft on their hats and the stickles creating pretty falling snow and white pom poms on their hats, also a sweet red sentiment to finish. x

Christine Alexander said...

Barb your little trio is so cute with their little Santa hats :)

Karren said...

Oh this is adorable, Barb! Those wee birds are the cutest with their Santa hats. You've created a gorgeous card with fabulous coloring!

Loll said...

Sweet! Your Christmas birds are ADORABLE, Barb! And the sentiment is adorable too. Awesome CAS design! xx

Dawn T said...

How adorable Barb. Love these little birdies.

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve this trio of tweet-ness, Barb! I can't imagine how this PB set flew by me? Once again, I'm wishing you lived next door... and adorable Christmas card! Very beautifully colored!
=]

Papercraft Boutique said...

These chicks are so adorable, Barb! Love the way you arranged the three. The layout is pleasing the eye. The shadows ground the images and the Flower Soft and Stickes are wonderful finishing touches! Such a lovely card!
Hideko xx

Bonnie said...

These sweet little birds never fail to make me smile! Flower soft and stickles make them even more festive!

Trina P. said...

Eeekkk!... cuteness overload! Your birds are simply adorable and put a big smile on mah face! Flower soft and Stickles are the perfect finishing touches.

Linda said...

Your card is so sweet with those adorable little birds. CAS perfection.

Cathy said...

What a fun card Barb! Those little birds in their fluffy santa hats are adorable! (Added to my wishlist lol!) Gorgeous CAS design, Cathy x

Linda Callahan said...

This card made me smile! Those little birds are over the top adorable!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That trio of birdies is a keeper, Barb - just love the delicate coloring on the birdies with the rich red hats! Fun sentiment too!!

Julia Aston said...

How sweet are these three Santa birds Barb - just adorable with their red hats and furry trim! A cute sentiment as well! xx

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable and a real darling of a card, which brought a smile to my face.....Thank you x.

Anita in France said...

What a sweet trio, Barb ... the fluffy detailing on those Santa hats is adorable! Hugs, Anita :)