Saturday, February 13, 2021

You're an Amazing Friend


Hi there, blog friends! Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS ~ Nancy is our Hostess, and just in time for Valentine's Day, she is challenging everyone to create a card using the Code Word ‘Hearts’. Our Guest Designer is the amazing Joyce M.


This SSS Mosaic Heart is one of my all-time faves...I blended 3 shades of pink to create an ombre effect on all 3 hearts, added a few clear gems and sentiment strip, and this card was done and dusted.

We would love to see how the code word ‘Hearts’ inspires you! If you would like to see inspiration from the Design Team and play along with us, come on over and check out the ATCAS Blog ~

Thanks so much for stopping by,







Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Flamazing (sentiment)
Dies: SSS - Mosaic Heart; MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX; Lil' Inkers - Stitched Hearts
Misc: Altenew - Inks; Lucy's - Clear Gems; Versamark Ink; Hero Arts - Detail White embossing powder

15 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the trio of hearts!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love the heart mosaic and the blended hearts all in that gorgeous hot pink! Totally warmed me up on this freezing Saturday afternoon! Vicky x

lostinpaper said...

Perfect challenge for the day! And you already know that I am going to LOVE the bright pink Barb, it makes 'my heart' happy!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Barb. The pinks are so pretty.

Nora Noll said...

This is fantastic. I adore the fun, main heart that you used. Pretty design.

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done,Barb.

I Card Everyone said...

Your mosaic heart deserves all the heart-eyes, Barb! SO very pretty in pink!!
=]

Cindy C. said...

Sweet!!

Bonnie said...

Such bright and happy hearts, Barb! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend!

Loll said...

So pretty Barb! You and I must have been on the same wavelength as I made a card (my first with this stencil) a couple of weeks ago. :) Your card is so beautiful with the shades of pink through the stencil, plus two hearts overlapping at the edge. The black sentiment banner adds lovely contrast. xx

Nancy said...

Your colours are perfect!!

Trina P. said...

I’ve always admired that mosaic heart, too! Love your trio of hearts all beautifully ombré ink blended in pink! 💕

Karren said...

This is so gorgeous, Barb! The pink is so vibrant and works beautifully with that mosaic heart. So sorry it's taken me so long to visit!

Jaydee said...

Barb, I love the trio of gorgeous pink hearts. The white on black sentiment is the perfect way to anchor them and the little gems are perfectly placed. Gorgeous CAS card
hugs
jaydee

Joy Dsouza said...

So gorgeous. I love the different shades of pink.