Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November CAS Christmas Card Challenge




Hi there, blog friends! It’s time for the November challenge at CAS Christmas. Our Hostess is yours truly and I have chosen ‘Christmas Critters’ for our prompt. Our Guest Designer is Valerie.


I love featuring critters on my Christmas cards and this little pup is one of my all-time faves! I stenciled the brick background and colored the pup and his stocking with Copic markers. I added a pom-pom to his Santa hat and used the crimped border to frame the design.

We hope you’ll stop by the Challenge Blog and check out all the beautiful Christmas cards by our DT and Guest Designer...The challenge ends on the 24th, so you have plenty of time to play along with us...It’s a great way to add some beautiful cards to your Christmas card stash...and Christmas will be here very soon! I hope to see you there ~ 




Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Happy Pawlidays
Dies: MFT - Happy Pawlidays; The Greetery - Crimped Frame
Stencils: MFT [ English Brick Wall
Misc: Pom-Poms - Michael's

22 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Barb what a cutie, he looks so happy with his Christmas stocking :)

Leslie Miller said...

Love your sweet and adorable little puppy, Barb! Furry and bright sounds good to me!

I Card Everyone said...

Barb, he couldn't be cuter - I'd fill that stocking up for him!!
A wonderful Challenge theme to round up the year!
=]

Pat said...

This is such a cute pup with his stocking Barb and love the pom-pom on his hat and the stencilled brick wall looks great as a background, also he sits beautifully on the white embossed on red sentiment strip, and the crimped pattern on the mat is so pretty too. x

Bonnie said...

A great challenge, Barb, and an adorable Christmas card! Great job with the coloring and the stenciled background!

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a cute little pup, Barb! He's one of my favorites too. :-) The soft brick stenciling in the background and the fluffy pom-pom are wonderful touches! I can't wait to see our gallery full of sweet Christmas critters. Thank you for hosting this fun challenge!
Hideko xx

Loll said...

Awww ... LOVE your sweet little pup holding the stocking. So adorable! Great with the stenciled brick background and sweet sentiment. Awesome challenge you've picked for this month, Barb! xx

Linda Callahan said...

This is one Adorable pup! Sweet as can be! Great idea for a challenge!

Bobby said...

Look who's waiting for Santa to fill his stocking. He is so cute, Barb. The coloring and brick background are wonderful.

Cat Craig said...

Loving this sweet pup against the brick wall.

Marcia Hill said...

Such a FUN challenge this month Barb, and I adore your sweet little pup image...too CUTE!! And beautifully colored too! Hugs. :0)

Susan said...

As a dog lover, I have to say I love that adorable pup! He's got long ears and a short tail like my spaniel! Wonderful card design with the brick background and the use of the sentiment strip to ground the dog. Great choice of a challenge theme!

Julia Aston said...

Oh gosh, I want to pat that cute Santa pup on the head Barb! Love the brick background too! xx

Dawn T said...

Adorable card Barb. So sweet

Colleen said...

Barb, I LOVED doing this challenge and with your prompt especially! I love your little dog as well, I might need to bring him home with me! *wink If only puppies could stay puppies for awhile longer (kid of like babies!) although they are more work, but so dang cute and adorable!

Mac Mable said...

Super adorable card with a fun sentiment too x.

Trina P. said...

Super duper cute, Barb. Beautiful colouring and colour palette. Love the pom-pom!

Cathy said...

This little guy looks so happy! Really cute card, love the stencilled background too, Cathy x

lostinpaper said...

Oh so very cute Barb!

Valérie said...

Awwww... this cute little dog... Adorable. Love it! Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer this month!

Viv said...

A real cute puppy Barb - and the sentiment is brilliant!

A.Rose said...

Love the wall behind the puppy! Beautifully colored.