Saturday, March 5, 2022

Addicted to CAS Card Challenge


Hello crafty friends! Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS  ~ Toni is our Hostess, and she is challenging everyone to create a card using the Code Word ‘Feline’. 


Sometimes I forget how much I like the effects of embossing paste, so I applied Altenew white EP to the SSS Tiny Dots stencil to create the background for this sweet little kitty. I colored him with Copic markers and framed everything with this MFT stitched sort of wonky square die. 
*If you know the name of this discontinued MFT die, please let me know in the comments...Thanks!

We would love to see how the code word ‘Feline’ inspires you! If you would like to see inspiration from the Design Team and play along with us, come on over and check out the ATCAS Blog ~


Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Quite the Pear; MFT - From the Heart (sentiment)
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Quite the Pear; MFT - Stitched Wonky Square
Stencils: Simon Says Stamp - Tiny Dots
Misc: Simon Says Stamp - Sea Glass cardstock; Altenew White Embossing Paste

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Purrrrfectly adorable!
=]

Christine Alexander said...

your little kitten is so cute ♥

Darnell said...

I love how you used e/p and still managed to keep your sweet kitty design so clean and crisp, Barb! The die is called "Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows." (Thanks for reminding me I even have it, lol!) I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

Dawn T said...

So cute Barb. Love this gorgeous little kitty.

baileyrosy.com said...

Hello Barb it's such an age since I passed by and I'm so glad I did.What a cute kittie and love the wonky frame and the ep loos so beatifuly textural.

Marie

A.Rose said...

Love the kitty in the window!

Bonnie said...

A cute kitty and fantastic stenciled background, Barb! Love the clean lines and the wonky frame!

Cat Craig said...

You know I love the kitties and you have made this one quite sweetly.

Karren said...

Oh this is adorable Barb! I, too, forget about embossing paste but you have used it beautifully here! Such a fabulous card!

Julia Aston said...

What great texture added with your embossing paste on the dots stencil background Barb - love your sweet little kittie too! xx