Tuesday, September 15, 2020

CAS Christmas Challenge - Reminder


Hello, friends ~ Just a reminder that there is still time to link up your card for the September CAS Christmas Card Challenge. Colleen is hosting this month and she has chosen ‘Christmas Tree’ for our prompt.


This charming little Christmas tree is an oldie but goodie from Papertrey Ink, and I thought it would be fun to ink it up in rainbow order with a gold foil star on top :) I used the Venise Lace Border die to add interest and popped it up on the red card base with foam tape.

Christmas will be here before you know it, and my teamies have created some beautiful cards to inspire everyone ~ Come on over to the Challenge Blog to check them out, and play along with us if you like! You have until the 24th to submit your card!

Thanks so much for stopping by,








Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Polka Dot Parade #9; MFT - Snow Globe Greetings
Dies: Papertrey Ink - Polka Dot Parade #9; Spellbinders - Venise Lace Borders
Misc: DCWV - Gold Foil cardstock

17 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A sweet rainbow tree with its mix of colors and pretty patterns Barb!

Joyce said...

I really love your rainbow Christmas tree, and thanks for the reminder to play along with the challenge..I intended to play, and then it slipped my mind.

I Card Everyone said...

Too darling, Barb! Love the look of your sweet little Rainbow Christmas tree!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling rainbow tree, Barb, and the gold star adds the perfect finishing touch!!

nancy littrell said...

Love your rainbow colorful Christmas Tree design, Barb. Wonderful CAS design. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

Cat Craig said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! This is so darned sweet and adorable, Barb. Love it.

Marcia Hill said...

What a sweet and merry little card Barb! I really need to dig that set out of my stash and show it some love...I'd forgotten just how cute it is! Love your die cut frame around the tree too! Cute, CUTE card Barb!! :0)

Linda said...

Oh, I recognize that sweet little tree. Great idea to use rainbow colors for it. This is adorable.

lostinpaper said...

The cutest little tree Barb, and your rainbow choice of colours was perfect!

Anita in France said...

How fun and cute, Barb ... delicious rainbow colours ... and I love how the pierced detail on the panel allows the festive red to pop through! Delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Christine Alexander said...

Fun card Barb, I love all those non traditional rainbow colours, they would certainly blow the winter blues away :)

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty Christmas tree.

Loll said...

Adorable card Barb! Love this sweet tree with the layers of different patterns. It looks awesome done in rainbow colours! The dotty frame is just the perfect finishing touch. xx

Bonnie said...

This is so delightful in these bright colors, Barb! What a fun Christmas tree!

Trina P. said...

Love rainbow colours... LOVE your rainbow Christmas tree, Barb! It’s absolutely adorable and made me smile as soon as I saw it! 😊😄😁

And THANK YOU sooooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such incredible encouraging comments on my posts! It means a lot to me. You’ve brightened my week! I really appreciate it. Hugs. 💙

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is such a darling rainbow colored Christmas tree, Barb! The different pattern on each layer and the red peeking through the frame add so much fun feeling to this lovely card!
Hideko xx

Karren said...

This is so fun and has a warm and welcoming feel to it! Beautiful card, Barb!