Tuesday, June 15, 2021

CAS Christmas Card Challenge ~ Reminder


Hello friends ~ Just a reminder that there is still time to link up your card for the June CAS Christmas Card Challenge. Hideko is hosting this month and she has chosen ‘Snowman’ for our prompt.


This is a 'new to me' stamp set that has several really cute images. I colored the snowmen and sky with Copic markers, then used my white gel pen to add in a few snowflakes. Lastly, I added the little clothespin and glossy accents to their noses :)

My teamies have created some beautiful cards to inspire everyone ~ Come on over to the Challenge Blog to check them out, and play along with us, if you like! You have until the 24th to submit your card! I hope to see you there ~ 


Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Christmas sELFies
Misc: Glaze Gel Pen; Copic Markers; Glossy Accents; Clothespin (stash)

16 comments:

Susan said...

That sentiment made me smile! Great "selfie" of the snowpeople friends - so nicely coloured! Love the use of the little clothes peg.

Colleen said...

This is fantastic, love the sentiment and those trio of friends taking the selfie, so clever!

Cat Craig said...

Love this fun snowmen card. Such fun.

I Card Everyone said...

What is it about a tiny clothespin that brings extra cuteness to a card? You have cuteness overload today, Barb! Especially love the guy with his tongue out! Bet he's the one that lured you in for the buy? xx
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Well look at these cuties posing for a selfie! Adorable!

Christine Alexander said...

Love the little Selfie picture of all your snowmen :)

Dawn T said...

Super cute. Lovely card.

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE card Barb! That image is one of my favorites from that whole MFT set too, and you've colored it just beautifully!! Love the clothespin too! :0)

Loll said...

SUPER CUTE card Barb! Love these three snowmen ... the faces make me smile! Such adorable selfie images and great sentiment. Might have to go shopping! :) xx

Bobby said...

This is darling, Barb. I love those snowmen and I can see the current rage of sticking your tongue out hit them too. lol

Papercraft Boutique said...

This card made me smile, Barb! Such a cute Sefie of the snowmen and a punny sentiment! The white gel pen snowflakes, and the little clothespin are wonderful additions. The tilted layering of the panels adds fun feelings to the card. Love it!
Hideko xx

Julia Aston said...

Love the 3 expressions on your jaunty snowmen Barb!

Karren said...

This is adorable, Barb! These snowmen make me smile (and I've just ordered this set so thanks for the inspiration!). Sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks. It's been a tough time, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and hope to visit more often. Thanks for your never-failing visits and wonderful comments on my blog posts. They mean so much. Hugs, my friend.

Trina P. said...

Those selfie snowmen are so cute, Barb. Beautifully coloured. So awesome to see a clothespin embellishment… haven’t seen them used in years!

Bonnie said...

These snowmen always make me smile, Barb! Love how you've colored them and the clothespin is a fun touch!

Linda said...

Barb, such a great trio of snowmen and colored beautifully. Sweet card.