Saturday, June 19, 2021

You Have My Heart


Hello crafty friends! Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS ~ Sue N. is our Hostess, and she is challenging everyone to create a card using the Code Word ‘Sun’.


For my 'sun' image, I used a PTI Cover Plate (retired). The little girl and pup were colored with Copic markers and the tiny heart is from MFT.

We would love to see how the code word ‘Sun’ inspires you! If you would like to see inspiration from the Design Team and play along with us, come on over and check out the ATCAS Blog  ~


Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - You Have My Heart
Dies: MFT - You Have My Heart, Blueprints ll (heart), Slanted Sentiment Strips
Impression Plate: Papertrey Ink - Sunrise Impressions l Cover Plate
Misc: Copic Markers

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful cover plate, Barb! It's perfect for this sweet little girl and her pup! I love that it looks like a sunny day but not too hot!

Betty said...

darling card, Barb!

Vicky Hayes said...

Now this really is a unique take on the code word Barb! I love the white on white sunshine and those two besties are the perfect image to go with it. Vicky x

Vicki Dutcher said...

TOTAL CUTENESS! Her and dog = fantastic :)

Cat Craig said...

Ohh so cute!

Bobby said...

What a sweet card, Barb.

Dawn T said...

so delightful Barb. The sun background is perfect

Loll said...

Love that gorgeous embossed sun, Barb. So cool that you kept it white-on-white. Adorable little girl and pup with a sweet sentiment!! xx

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely adorable, Barb! and your little friends are as cute as they could be! LOVE your embossed sun rays - you'll have us all checking to see if we have one!!
=]

Nancy said...

I love the subtle look of the sun in your card... very creative!

Karren said...

Oh this is beautiful, Barb! I love that stamp set and what a clever way to incorporate "sun" in your card. Gorgeous!

Jaydee said...

Barb your image is fabulous and beautifully colored. The subtle embossed sun is everything, gorgeous CAS card
hugs
jaydee

Nora Noll said...

I didn't play with this because I had no clue. Your interpretation is darling!! Such a sweet card.