Sunday, February 4, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #322

Hi there ~
Just stopping in to share a card I created for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. Here is the sketch created by Cecile:

I CASE'd a few of the DT girls who used the MFT rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window die...


Instead of die cutting the window, I decided to emboss it to add dimension to the card. I masked off the rectangle and stenciled the grass and clouds and used my Copic markers to color those adorable raccoons. Lastly, I added the PTI sentiment (because I love the font) and a few hearts, and this card was done and dusted :)

Thanks so much for stopping by,







Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Raving Raccoons
Dies: MFT - Raving Raccoons; PTI - Inspired: Love; Mama Elephant - Confetti (Hearts)
Stencils: MFT - Clouds, Drifts/Hills

13 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Barb, your lil raccoons are darling. Wow on getting those clouds into that small backdrop. Fabulous scene.

TaeEun said...

The green hill and the sky in the little rectangle window are so lovely and the raccoons are just the cutest!!! An adorable CAS design, Barb!!!

Bobby said...

Those raccoons are darling, Barb. They look so sweet sitting in your beautifully inked rectangle.

Cindy C. said...

Super cute card Barb!!

Misty Elam said...

Adorable!!! Love everything about this card ~

Dawn T said...

this is a totally adorable card Barb, Love the idea of embossing the die cut.

lostinpaper said...

So darn cute Barb, love how you chose to emboss the window / frame, it's a subtle but cheeky addition!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve your little ring-tailed darlings, Barb... and what an adorable play ground you've created in that embossed frame - a fantastic idea!
=]

Karren said...

Adorable little raccoons, Barb! We don't have raccoons here in New Zealand so I think they are so sweet but I know they're a bit of a pest. Anyway, super cute card and a great take on the sketch.

Loll said...

So adorable, Barb. I love the sweet scene you've created. Great idea to emboss the window. xx

Anita in France said...

What an adorable scene, so beautifully sponged, Barb ... and those little raccoons are such cuties! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

So perfectly matched for the sketch Barb! Love the stitched frame and the sweet pair of raccoons. Beautiful stenciled background!

Kay Miller said...

Oh what precious little raccoons!! This set is on my wish list!! Now you make me want it now! Such a sweet card!